No interstate license at time of move.No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled.

Attached is the statement your foreman provided related to their plumbing mess commode overflow in the house that had just passed a pre-sale inspection. TX has high mold risk which had to be immediately address by the carpet cleaner and bathroom cleaner. daniel given, he is working on his master of economics will recall he neglected as the foreman to inform me of the incident until I noticed the carpet looked discolored. he then admitted what had occurred and as the "foreman" admitted it was his responsibility as 1wvl.

When will 1wvl be making arrangements to get the boxes that are not mine, to their rightful owner? Receipt for the record box delivered by Amazon to ensure the priceless record collection from my son's bedroom arrived safely also attached, he wants the records as I want the boxes not delivered. Have you located the boxes of mine you delivered to someone else? I would much rather have my mothers china and silver than be rightly compensated.

Unlike the horrible memories of 1wvl burning in my brain, childhood memories of great meals on special occasions i want my items back to pass down to my family.

My son is working on providing an estimate of the cost of the records your very careful movers lost it will be forthcoming.AS per my contract my belongs were going to storage which makes it extremely difficulty going through all the boxes along with the fact no box check off list was done by the 1 person you sent to unload the truck.

Review about: One World Van Lines Moving Service.

Had an Experience with One World Van Lines?

Comments